Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pretty and Printed


Nothing I love more than a full, printed, midi skirt. Especially one so colorful as this one from Jupe NYC! I received so many compliments on this show stopping skirt, and I cant wait to wear it again! It literally looks great with any color, I paired it with this hot pink Toris Shoptop because I love the color punch!


Outfit Details:
Top: c/o Toris Shop
Skirt: c/o Jupe NYC
Necklace: c/o Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Goodwill steal!
Purse: c/o Darling Clothing


How gorgeous is this Charlotte Russe necklace?!? I love all of the shades of brown, pairs so lovely with the gold.



This Darling Clothing purse is the chicest addition to any outfit!



I cant believe I snagged these beauties for like $4 at Goodwill! Brown shoes are hard to come by!


hugs && heels,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment