Tuesday, July 1, 2014

City Glam


So today's post features a simple (insanely comfortable) dress from Velvet Heart that I decided to add some major glam to! I like this post, it kind of makes me feel like a chic, glamourous city girl. 

This post also made me realize I need to dye my hair again...


Outfit Details:
Necklace: c/o Our World Boutique
Bracelets: Wet Seal and Gordmans
Purse: c/o JustFab
Shoes: c/o Pink Basis


I love this necklace! It is so chic and adds so much glam! Thank you Our World Boutique for such a beauty! 



I very rarely wear bracelets, and after rocking this stack I have no clue why. Its my mission to start wearing them more often! 

This simple white purse from JustFab completes the look.



These Pink Basis heels are insanely hot! They matched the glam of the necklace and stack so well. Exactly the look I was going for. The straps are sooo on trend and perfect for summer!


hugs && heels,

Nikki






No comments:

Post a Comment