Monday, July 7, 2014

A New Silhouette


Being the self conscious woman that I am, I dont wear form fitting things. Like ever. When I ordered this dress I thought it was more of an a line dress. But when I tried it on I was very pleasantly surprised. I actually really like the way it hugs my curves and then flares out at the hips. Ive been hunting for more dresses this style ;)  


Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Pink Basis
Purse: c/o Darling Clothing
Bracelet: Kohls
Shoes: c/o Shoedazzle 


The neutral color or this purse plus the adorable bow made this Darling the perfect accent for my pink and purple look. 



Pretty ice cream inspired nails and a purple geometric Kohls bracelet match so nicely.



No look is complete with out the perfect pair of heels, these minimalist purple sandals from Shoedazzle completed this  fun summer look. 


hugs && heels,

Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment