Thursday, July 17, 2014

My husband's favorite things...


As you may or may not know yesterday was mine and my husbands three year anniversary! So I decided to wear all of his favorite things for dinner and a movie. He loves me in dark colors so I wore this gorgeous skater dress from Charlotte Russe and paired it with black and silver accessories. 


Outfit Details:
Dress: c/o Charlotte Russe
Purse: c/o JustFab
Belt: c/o Carolyn Collection
Jewelry: Gifts from my husband
Shoes: Shoedazzle


My JustFab bow clutch was the perfect chic addition to my look!



How adorable is this shoe necklace?!?! I have the best husband!



These Shoedazzle heels are seriously some of the most fierce shoes I own! 


hugs && heels,

Nikki


p.s. Heres a pic of us :) The man behind the camera :)
My love!





No comments:

Post a Comment