Sunday, December 1, 2013

Printed ox blood


Since I didnt post much over Thanksgiving break I thought I would at least post what I wore to church today! I snagged this top on black Friday from Debs and I am in love! I love that it has the peplum look but its not as structured as typical peplums. I also really love the print, so elegant.


Outfit Details:
Long Sleeve:Body Central
Top: Debs
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Necklace: Charlotte Russe






#selfiesunday


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and weekend!

hugs && heels,
Nikki

Romwe Cyber Monday sale, 2nd December!
4000+ styles, from $1.99, only 24 hours!
Don’t miss, girls:



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous outfit! Thank you for the Google+ add, I am looking forward to keeping up with your awesome outfits and recommendations!

    ReplyDelete