Thursday, December 19, 2013

Flourishing Holiday Shopping


I had the pleasure of attending a friends and family shopping night at Flourish Boutique! It was a fun night! I took some pics to show you some pieces I LOVE! New Years is coming up, if you dont have your dress yet, check out Flourish!


Sequins are perfect for the holidays! Black an gold is such a classy and sexy look! Get it here.


Beautiful statement necklace, pair it with lbd and red high heels and your ready for the Christmas party of your life! Shop jewelry here.


This gray sparkley dress is my favorite! PERFECT for new years! Get it here.


My sister in law, Jessica trying on some fab clothes!


How cute are these leggings and top?


Im New Years Eve ready! Get the look here!


Warming up this lbd with a glamorous cardigan! 


Loving the brown accents on this dress!


Super classy and totally on trend for a new years party! Get the look here!


Not necessarily for the holidays but who doesnt need a good sweater? 


LOVE the pink detail! So fierce! Get the look HERE!


Perfect for a night of drinks with that special someone! Get the top here and the skirt here!


Had to take a few pics of the beautiful decor!



I had so much fun, and it is such a BEAUTIFUL place! Check it out for you special holiday dresses!



Hmm what did I leave with? Stay tuned!

hugs && heels,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment