Monday, December 9, 2013

On the runway.




This past Saturday was the fall semester fashion show for my campus organization, MODA at Western Michigan University. It was so much fun and such an incredible learning experience! Cant wait for spring time ;)

My job at the show was to promote our shows biggest sponsor, none other than JustFab!




We had two shows, an afternoon matinee show and then an evening show. Naturally I had a different look for each show! 

And of course I had to take some shots on the run way ;)

The theme of our show was simple black and white so both looks represent that. 
 
 
Here are the details of look #1.
Blazer, necklace and Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Top: Debs
Boots: C/o AMI Clubwear
 
 
Details of outfit #2
Blazer: Body Central
Top and leggings: Debs
 
 
I adore this top and blazer combo and I will be wearing this again. And again. And again. lol.
 
 
My lovely family at the show <3
 
hugs && heels,
Nikki
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment