Thursday, August 15, 2013

Two Timing Denim

Two Timing Denim

 This past week I did a collaboration with some fellow bloggers! We each styled one pair of pants two different ways (you can see their pics and links to their blogs below my post)! I choose to style these pants because, well theyre freakin awesome!!! Im obsessed with polka dots, and I love me some destroyed denim! I told my husband I want two pairs of these just in case something ever happens to them!


Look number 1:  
I felt like the pants were like ultra girly so with this look I tried to edge them up a bit with the black leather shoes and motto vest. I totally think everything came together very nicely and made for a great look.


Look number 2:
With this look I really embraced the girlishness (girlishness is actually a word! Autocorrect didnt underline it!!!) of the pants with this flowy beautiful peach colored top. I felt like a little doll walking around in this!



Outfit Details: (Look number 1)
Top: Deb shops
Vest: WetSeal
Pants: Forever 21
Necklace: Deb Shops
Shoes: Shoedazzle Ronata


Outfit Details: (Look number 2)
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Kohls (JLo brand)










Here are the other bloggers I linked up with this week <3 

















6 comments:

  1. Loved collabing with you!!! I adore the second top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that peach top it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans have been in my wishlist =) very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those jeans! cute white vest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving those jeans! Very cute with the moto vest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the inspiration on the jeans! Can't wait for them to get here tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete