Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stripes and a tutu!

Stripes And A Tutu!

I really dont like to wear to strapless things, Im not saying I wont do it I just prefer to throw a blazer of cute cardigan over my shoulders. Maybe that makes me old fashioned, maybe I just prefer to be a little bit more modest. Either way, on date night with my husband this week, I decided to strut my stuff! Im not going to lie I was a little bit uncomfortable at first but I got over it and felt beautiful. Pretty proud of myself for stepping outside of my bubble. 


Outfit Details:
Dress: WetSeal
Belt: Body Central
Jewelry: Body Central 
Shoes: Kohl's (Rock and Republic brand) 




I  just have to say, I have a lot of shoes, but these are one of my absolute favorite pairs! 


Thank you for reading <3 Let me know what you think in the comments below!


3 comments:

  1. you look so cute and that shoe is hot!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! I'm a sucker for tulle!!! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I have been wanting those shoes in the nude version for over a year now!

    Marieesbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete