Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blushing Beauty

Blushing Beauty

With summer coming to and end I thought I should wear these adorable crochet shorts one last time, kinda struggled with what top to wear. When I pulled this out of the closet I was like ahh but if only it was shorter (not tied its almost as long as the shorts), then it dawned on me to tie it, I think its super cute and very stylish. 


Outfit Details: 
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Wet Seal
Purse: Courtesy of Guilty Soles
Shoes: JustFab Hiral






Let me know what you think in the comments <3






1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful!

    Thank you for the follow on twitter! :)
    You have a great blog! Such a cute OOTD, and excellent use of the never ending lace trend! Also your JustFab shoes are so cute! I love the embellished heel.

    GREAT post! :)

    xo KCN

    INside Look AT KCN <3

    ReplyDelete