Friday, June 14, 2013

Diva Denim (Day to Night)

From Day to Night: Diva Denim and Animal Print


This diva blue denim from JustFab is just so much fun! The bright color makes it really versatile and totally wearable during the day and at night! I decided to pair both looks with different animal prints because I like to show off my “funky” side. Each look is unique, yet in a way theyre like twins, one is just a darker ;) 

Day:
This look is perfect for simple class, lunch date or my personal favorite; Shopping! 


Outfit Details:
Top: Charlotte Russe
Cardigan: Giddy Up Glamour
Denim: Courtesy of JustFab
Shoes: Kohls






Night:
Perfect for a date night or even a party! 


Outfit Details:
Top: Body Central
Denim: courtesy of JustFab
Shoes: JustFab Seville






Which look do you like better? Let me know in the comments <3




No comments:

Post a Comment