Friday, June 27, 2014

Floral Friday!


You caught me, in florals yet again ;) What can I say, its just such a fun summery print and with florals there are soooooo many options, color, style, size of flower. So really, it is different lol. Today I styled these oh-so comfy cream lace shorts from Our World Boutique, with a causal floral top from Velvet Heart.


Outfit Details:
Top: c/o Velvet Heart
Shorts: c/o Our Would Boutique
Necklace: Kohls
Shoes and purse: c/o JustFab


The lime green necklace blends in but pops at the same time!



Laser cut outs are always in for summer, and this purse is the perfect addition to my look.



I opted for a simple nude heel since the top is printed and the shorts and purse are textured, maintains balance. 


hugs && heels,

Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment