Thursday, April 11, 2013

JustFabulous


Just Fabulous! 


Despite the hideous trees outside, it is spring time in Michigan! What says SPRING IS HERE better than color? Well maybe floral print but besides that, color is the next best thing. When I got these amazing polkadot pants from JustFab I began thinking about what color combos would look good? Blue, yellow, even purple, I decided on blue because I really wanted to wear wedges with them and these just look awesome with the studs. I am a hard core shoe girl, so I usually pick out what shoes I want to wear for the day and build my outfit literally from the ground up :) this is what happened!

Outfit Details:
Top: Unknown (was a gift, sorry)
Pants: Curtesy of JustFab
Shoes: JustFab Berlin
Jewelry: Gordman's 

It was kind of freezing out. 






Let me know what you think in the comments <3






1 comment: