Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Red && Houndstooth!


Blood Hound(stooth)


 Some may say this look is a bit bold, maybe daring, but to be honest a lot of my style is very bold. I like to stand out, this outfit definitely does that for me! The houndstooth print looks fierce with this shade of red. This look isn’t exactly ‘springish’ but either way I think it’s super hot!


 Outfit details:
Top: Kohls
Shorts: Gordman’s
Tights: Icing
Jewelry: Body Central 

Shoes: Shoedazzle Catherine









As always, let me know what you think in the comments <3 



3 comments:

  1. Very nice I love to stand out too, thats what makes head turn and ideas start forming.. I love to be unique***♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a nice job on your blog and photos Nikki! I'm impressed! It's fun looking through the photos. :)

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a hot look for sure. Love red tights and those look so lovely and sexy on you. Just gorgeous. And the shorts too, perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete