Tuesday, July 15, 2014

That boho moment


I feel like every girl has that boho moment. Today is mine :) Im wearing a gorgeous Pretty and Chic Boutique maxi dress with cognac and gold accessories! I also tried something new with my hair today, so let me know what you think!


Outfit Details: 
Purse: c/o Galian Handbags
Necklace: c/o Style Lately
Bracelet: c/o Luels Decor
Shoes: c/o JustFab


I adore the color of this gorgeous Luels bracelet. So unique and beautiful. 

The fringe on this faux leather bag is what sold me on it! Im really into the fringe trend, I just feel like sometimes its too much so this Galian bag is a perfect match. 



A simple necklace from Style Lately was a great accent to compliment the gold chain of the bracelet and bag. 



And to complete the look I wore these fabulous, strappy heels from JustFab. They are the perfect choice to add chic without being to distracting. 


hugs && heels,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment