Friday, April 4, 2014

Flourish Boutique Grand Opening Party


So last night I had the privilege of attending Flourish Boutique's Grand Opening party at their new location! The new store is so beautiful, and the party was a huge success. 


So exciting! Cutting the ribbon!


Before I get started I would just like to thank the Flourish ladies for my goodie bag!


One of my favorite things about this store is how beautifully it is decorated. The chevron print wall is just stunning. Kudos to the interior decorator.


They have such beautiful jewelry displays. 


 This is the light fixture inside of the fitting room! How cool?!?



Gorgeous new arrivals for the new location!



At the party they had a really neat fashion show where the models stood in place of mannequins. They rotated through out the store and posed to get their pictures taken. 

Above dress can be found here.
Below dress can be found here.



Throughout the whole party I was swooning over this purse!


My sister (above) got this chevron dress.


And I left with this adorable striped dress!


Thats all I've got for ya, but I thought I would end on a sweet note <3


hugs && heels,

Nikki








No comments:

Post a Comment