Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Winter Wants Ft. SheInside


brrrr! In Michigan it is definitely time to pack up the open toed shoes, and crop tops! Its been in like the 30s! Ive put together a winter outfit from ---> SheInside <--- that I am totally crushing on!

1. When its freezing outside I dont feel like getting out of bed, let alone get dressed! So for me flowy, loose fitting tops are perfect! I love the color combo of this top!

2. What better way to stay warm and cozy this winter than with some fabulous fur? I adore this vest, the ribbon details adds a effortlessly cute vibe.

3. Leather, wine colored leggings? YES PLEASE! I am a leather-aholic, and I also love a good splash of color. This wine color is just to die for!

4. Accessories are such an easy way to add a little extra to your look. I choose this purse because its simple, so it wont take away from the outfit, yet it is still really chic.

5. Statement necklaces are everything. Add some glam to this look with this beauty and you are so good to go! 

You can find all of these fabulous pieces and so much more at ---> SheInside <---  plus you get 20% off when you sign up with Facebook! Have a look!

hugs && heels,
Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment