Friday, October 18, 2013

My Husband Dressed Me!


As many of you know today is my birthday! My husband is just the sweetest. He went to Forever 21, because its only fitting that I be wearing Forever 21 on my 21st birthday,  and bought me this outfit! I have to say, he has ridiculously great taste! The leather leggings are soooo sexy (and comfy) and the top just goes with it so perfectly. Needles to say I was very surprised and very pleased when I opened my present! Thank you Kevin! 


Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Jewelry and sunnies: Charlotte Russe
Booties: JustFab Kato 








Well what do you think? Does my husband has what it takes to be a stylist? 

Hugs && Heels,
Nikki



2 comments:

  1. I think he did a great job! So glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband has great taste, this outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete