Friday, July 26, 2013

Red Leopard

Red Leopard




Is this park not the most beautiful place ever? I love finding really pretty places to take pics, but this is by far my favorite! My husband always does such a lovely job of taking great pics! 

I really like this outfit too, like always... No but seriously these are probably my favorite pair of shoes in my whole closet. Im a little obsessed with animal print and it goes so well with red! It's not a very summery outfit but who cares! If it works, work it!



 Outfit Details:
Top: Gordmans
Skirt: Gordmans
Belt: Body Central
Purse: JustFab Petite Icon
Shoes: Shoedazzle Maddy

Like me on Facebook


Follow me on Instagram


Follow me on Twitter


Follow me on Pinterest



1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are to die for, super cute! I have always loved red paired with leopard prints, and you look great!

    ReplyDelete